Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Down in the Dumps (4-27-10)

Hey. I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been having some troubles in my life. I've been so tired lately and I've got a court date for custody next Wednesday, so I'm SUPER stressed about that. I've been holding onto my best friend and God a lot lately and I've never been closer to Him before. He's truly carrying me right now and I'm so grateful to Him. There's no comparison to Him anywhere. I found my youth group and my church. I'm so at home there. The youth directors are fantastic people and go out of their way to reach out to people. The kids are awesome and they're so open to everyone. I love my new-found family. That's pretty much it for now. I'll try to post some time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Please don't be rude or crass. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!

About Me

My photo
I live in a small little place called Mathews with my mom, dad, three obnoxious brothers, two cats, and two dogs.